Registration is required. Session 2 of 3.
HPEPH, 179 North Park Street, Belleville
Expectant parents and support persons are encouraged to start prenatal education as early as possible in their pregnancy. Our free Prenatal Education can be completed online, in-person or both.
- An e-learning program, InJoy eClasses.
- Understanding Pregnancy
- Understanding Birth
- Understanding Breastfeeding
- Understanding Your Newborn Care
- The InJoy eClasses are a free program that provides information and resources in web-based, mobile-friendly format. This is an interactive program with audio voiceover, closed captioning, videos, and quizzes to help you learn about pregnancy, labour and birth and caring for your newborn.
- InJoy eClasses are recommended for those expecting their first child as well as those expecting another child for a refresher.
- We encourage pregnant women and support persons to access the InJoy eClasses before taking the in-person sessions.
- After activation, you will have access to your account for a period of 365 days.
- Please note this version of InJoy eClasses is an initial launch. Additional edits will be made in the future.
- Click here to view a promotional video about the classes.
- A set of three (3) in-person sessions:
- Preparation for Parenting
- Breastfeeding, and
- Labour and Birth
- Visit our 2019 February to May Schedule for more available sessions.
Sessions are offered in partnership with EarlyON Centres, Prince Edward Family Health Team and Quinte Health Care.
How to Register
To register for the e-learning program and/or the in-person sessions register online or call 613-966-5500 or 1-800-267-2803 x 223.