Considering a meaningful career at Hastings Prince Edward Public Health?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want to make a positive impact on the lives of others?
- Are you passionate about giving children, teens and adults the information and support they need to live a long and healthy life?
- Interested in using your Health Sciences degree and/or professional training to help more than 160,000 people?
If you answered “yes”, then Hastings Prince Edward Public Health might just be the perfect place for you!
Working at Hastings Prince Edward Public Health
Hastings Prince Edward Public Health (HPEPH) employs more than 140 staff providing a range of health services through more than twenty different programs. All of our programs use a multidisciplinary team approach. We integrate the unique talents of the different professions into dynamic, flexible teams.
- Public Health Nurses
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Public Health Inspectors
- Certified Dental Assistants
- Registered Dental Hygienists
- Registered Dietitians
- Health Promoters
- Home Visitors
- Dedicated Administrative and Support Staff
In addition, we support dozens of student placements including summer, fall and full-year practicums. Our student placements are attended by first, second and third year students who are interested in gaining practical experience.
The main HPEPH office is located in Belleville, Ontario. We also operate three branch offices to serve the communities of North Hastings, Central Hastings, Prince Edward County and Quinte West.
Our service area reaches from the shores of the peaceful Bay of Quinte on Lake Ontario, north to the rugged beauty of Algonquin Park. The area has the convenience of two large urban centres with cottage country less than a half hour away. Our region combines Ontario’s best outdoor recreation with city conveniences and a low cost of living.
Wages at HPEPH are competitive and we offer a full benefits package including medical, dental and disability coverage for permanent staff. We provide for flexible working hours centred on a 35-hour work week.
For more information, please contact us through email@example.com.
We welcome those with disabilities. To make arrangements for accommodation in the recruitment process, please indicate this in your submission.
- Unfortunetly, there are no positions currently open to external candidates. Please check back again soon.