Clinics are by appointment only. Book an appointment:
Review your immunization records:View/update your
Vaccines are an important part of your health. They help protect against many harmful diseases. In Ontario, the routine immunization schedule tells us which vaccines we need in childhood into adulthood.
HPEPH offers immunization clinics by appointment only. Individuals may receive publicly funded vaccinations at no charge.
Our services include:
- Routine adult, school and childhood immunizations
- Publicly funded immunizations for individuals of all ages
- Publicly funded immunizations for work, school, and volunteer purposes
- Daycare immunizations and review of immunization records
- Shingles vaccine (age 65 to 70 years only)
- Non-publicly funded immunizations vaccines* (on hold)
- Flu clinics
*A fee applies for certain non-publicly funded immunizations.
When visiting our clinic, please bring:
- Your Ontario Health Card (recommended, but not required)
- Your Immunization Record(s) (yellow card)
- Any other documents relevant to your immunization history
We are working to protect clients and the community from the spread of COVID-19. Please complete the COVID-19 self-assessment before attending the clinic.
Please review the FAQ documents for the vaccinations that you/your child will be receiving before attending the clinic:
Reporting your Child’s Immunizations
As a parent or guardian it is your responsibility to keep HPEPH informed of any updates to your child’s immunizations. For more information on how to update your child’s immunization records, please visit our Immunization Reporting and Records page.