Visit the HPEPH booking site to book your immunization appointment online
Vaccines are an important part of your health. They help protect against many harmful diseases. In Ontario, the routine immunization schedule tells us which vaccines we need in childhood into adulthood.
HPEPH offers immunization clinics by appointment only. Individuals may receive publicly funded vaccinations at no charge.
Our services include:
- Routine adult, school and childhood immunizations
- Publicly funded immunizations for individuals of all ages
- Publicly funded immunizations for work, school, and volunteer purposes
- Daycare immunizations and review of immunization records
- Shingles vaccine (age 65 to 70 years only)
- Non-publicly funded immunizations vaccines* (on hold)
- Flu clinics
*A fee applies for certain non-publicly funded immunizations.
When visiting our clinic, please bring:
- Your Ontario Health Card (recommended, but not required)
- Your Immunization Record(s) (yellow card)
- Any other documents relevant to your immunization history
Appointments are required
- To book an appointment at the Belleville clinic, please visit https://www.canadaehs.com/hpepublichealth/. If you are unable to book your appointment online, call 613-966-5500 or 1-800-267-2803, ext. 221 for assistance.
- To book an appointment at the North Hastings clinic, please call 613-966-5500 or 1-800-267-2803, ext. 423.
Reporting your Child’s Immunizations
As a parent or guardian it is your responsibility to keep HPEPH informed of any updates to your child’s immunizations. For more information on how to update your child’s immunization records, please visit our Immunization Reporting and Records page.