What do you offer? (click for more info)
- Low-cost birth control
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- Free condoms
- Emergency contraceptive pill at reduced cost
- Pregnancy testing, options, and referrals
- IUD or IUS prescription/ insertion
Where are you located?
Clinics are held at our Belleville, Trenton, and Bancroft Public Health offices, as well as in downtown Belleville, Madoc and Picton locations. Clinic locations and times.
***We are starting to use a new Electronic Medical Record. In order to train our staff, the following sexual health clinics are CANCELED:
- Monday June 4th - Belleville, 179 North Park Street
- Tuesday June 5th - Trenton, 499 Dundas Street West
- Tuesday June 5th - Bancroft, 1 Manor Lane
- Friday June 8th - Belleville, 391Front Street
Do I need an appointment?
How can I get more information?
Call 613-966-5500, ext. 243 or 1-800-267-2803, ext. 243.