We respectfully request applicants follow these instructions to ensure your application receives proper consideration:
- Email Subject line: Include the Competition Number (i.e. 17.01) and Your Last Name.
- Attachment: Attach your cover letter, resumé, and any other needed documentation, as one file to the email.
- File Name: Name the document using your first and last name. For example if your name is John Smith, the file should be named “SmithJohn”.
- File Format: The file must be saved in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Application Deadline: Submit your email with attachment by 4:30 P.M. EST on the closing date of the competition.
- Please ensure you clearly indicate how you meet the specific requirements of the role in your resumé (i.e. educational course requirements).
Accommodation in the Workplace
Hastings Prince Edward Public Health provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources directly at 613-966-5500 or 1-800-267-2803.
Protection of Privacy
In accordance with Municipal Freedom of Information and Privacy legislation, applicant information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act and will be used strictly for candidate selection.
After You Apply
We thank you in advance for your interest in employment with the Hastings Prince Edward Public Health. However, please note that only those applicants receiving an interview will be advised of the recruitment outcome.