Quinte West Dental Clinic for Kids
November 9 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
One event on September 14, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on October 12, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on November 9, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on December 8, 2022 at 9:00 am
Preventive Dental Clinics are offered at Hastings Prince Edward Public Health offices for children and teens, 17 years of age and under, to help keep their teeth healthy. Clinics are held throughout Hastings and Prince Edward Counties, and are by appointment only.
Please call 613-966-5500 ext. 680 to make an appointment.
We offer a variety of preventive services for eligible children age 17 and under:
- Oral health instruction (tips for keeping a healthy mouth and a healthy smile)
- Scaling (professional cleaning that removes hard deposits and stains)
- Topical fluoride (strengthens teeth and helps prevent cavities)
- Interim stabilization therapy (a temporary restoration procedure)
- Sealants (protective coatings for the teeth to help prevent cavities)